If you are an RCx Program Provider looking for Program technical resources and guidelines, please contact us directly!
- San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E®)
- ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager
- California Commissioning Collaborative
- San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina (PDF)
- San Diego Natural History Museum (PDF)
- The Irvine Company’s Symphony Towers (PDF)
- California Commissioning Guide for Existing Buildings (PDF)
- EPA Retrocommissioning Guide for Building Owners (PDF)
Building Optimization Analysis (BOA) Tool
The BOA Tool is an Excel® spreadsheet-based tool designed to streamline and standardize the energy savings calculation process for Existing Building Commissioning. The BOA tool targets commercial buildings and allows providers to calculate energy and peak demand savings for thirteen common controls- and schedule-based commercial building optimization measures.
Custom Building Optimization Analysis (C-BOA) Tool
As the name implies, C-BOA is a companion to the BOA tool. C-BOA allows considerable flexibility for users to customize the calculations to a specific project and the savings estimates are based on engineering calculations rather than predefined models. This greater flexibility means C-BOA can be applied to a wider range of building types and for higher saving measures.